If your career is losing direction, it''s time to make not only personal resolutions, but some professional ones too!
Resolutions are nothing but setting goals for your self, which is anyway the secret to success. But keep in mind not to set unachievable steep goals that are not within reach. Set short-term goals and go for them. On the professional front you could look into some of these resolutions or maybe go for all of them!
- Revise your skills. Join workshops to brush up your knowledge and also learn the latest.
- Also pick up some foreign language course. It will give you an additional qualification. Or do some specialization course to update your skills.
- Clear up junk from your book shelf and study. Don''t forget your mail box! This will add clarity and you will be able to prioritize.
- Update your resume. Highlight your achievements and qualifications. Don''t be modest now!
- Meet your friends and find out what''s new. Develop contacts and mint all the opportunities for growth.
- Read best selling books and news papers for sure! Don''t be ignorant!
- Start saving money for post retirement days. This will give you a sense of security.
- Spend quality time with family and friends on weekends. This will help you rewind from the weeks hard work.
- Live a disciplined healthy life. Follow an exercise regime to stay in good health!